Welcome to Saree Envy, sareeenvy.com, owned and operated by Aavaranaa.
If you visit or shop at sareeenvy.com, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully.
Sign In Information
When you visit sareeenvy.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By signing an account with us, you consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You also agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Aavaranaa.com and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service or terminate an account in cases where fraud is suspected. We also reserve the right to cancel an order (in such cases you will be refunded).
All content included on this site, such as images, text, graphics, logos, button icons, audio clips, digital downloads, and data compilations is the property of Aavaranaa. All software used on this site is the property of Aavaranaa or its software suppliers.
Aavaranaa grants you limited permission to access and make personal use of this site and not to download or modify any portion of it. This permission does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; or any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Aavaranaa. You may not use any proprietary information (including images, text, and page layout) of sareeenvy.com.
The prices displayed for products on our website are in Indian Rupees. The prices represent the full price of the product, inclusive of tax. Most Aavaranaa products displayed on the website are available in select stores in India while stocks last. In some cases, web merchandise may not be available in Aavaranaa stores. Stores may also have different prices or promotional events are different times. Sale prices on the website are Internet-only specials and do not always reflect the pricing at Aavaranaa stores.
The cancellation of blouse stitching charges will not be refunded. It can be issued as credit note, which shall be redeemed with your later purchase.
There are rare cases where a few customers might buy an item at the same time. In such cases, when there is limited stock, we might cancel your order and fully refund your money.
We can only process one shipping address per order. So, if you would like to order several items and ship to different people, please treat these as separate orders. We cannot ship to Post Office Box addresses and take no responsibility for non delivery of orders in case the delivery address includes P. O. Box details in any part or form.
Our shipping service will attempt delivery 3 times at the delivery address specified by you in the order, before they contact us that your package is not deliverable.
Wash Care & Properties
We have made an effort to display each garment as accurately as possible. However, depending on your monitor settings, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
Execution of online order(s) received are subject to acceptance of following terms and conditions:
1. Aavaranaa reserves the right to accept or reject the order at its’ sole discretion. Once your “order” is accepted, the acceptance will constitute a binding contract between the user and Aavaranaa
2. Orders once placed cannot be cancelled. Orders will have to be placed at least 2 days in advance before the expected date of delivery.
3.Refund for payment due to any cancellation of order(s) will not be made.
4. The charges quoted are inclusive of delivery, packing and forwarding but not inclusive of taxes and levies there on, if applicable.
5. Aavaranaa reserves the right to increase, decrease, alter, change the prices of the products/items on online sale.
6. If you choose Credit Card as the mode of payment, your name as purchaser should be the same as mentioned on your Credit Card being used for making payment for the purchases.
7. The postal address(es) at which delivery/ries of a product(s) is/are expected should be correct, complete and include landmarks if possible.
8. Address(es) containing only or with PO Box(es) number(s) is not acceptable.
9. Aavaranaa neither warranties nor guarantees delivery/ries of the product(s).
10. Aavaranaa is not liable for any damages due wrong deliveries on account of incorrect name(s), address (es).
11. Acknowledgement given through writing name or signature or a stamp or a combination of any of the stated above on the slip provided by the Courier Service towards receipt of a package to the person delivering the package shall remain the conclusive proof of acceptance of the package through courier. Email replies will be sent to the user as proof of delivery.
12. Aavaranaa is not liable to pay any damages due to non-delivery on account of non-availability of the receiver.
13. Aavaranaa will make all attempts to deliver ordered item/product on the desired/expected dates. In case of a national holiday or a government holiday, the delivery will be made on the day following the holidays. Any delay in delivery will not entitle the user/receiver to any damages or compensation.
14. Aavaranaa is not liable for any damage(s) in case of deterioration in the quality of the perishable items/products due to delays.
15. Aavaranaa is not liable for any damages(s) neither to the user nor to the receiver due wear & tear, breakage, defacing of the product or package during the transit.
16. Aavaranaa reserves the right to alter, append, amend, change and revise any of the terms & conditions or a part thereof state herein above at any point of time.
17. The above terms & conditions and disputes arising there from shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Republic of India and subject to the jurisdiction of competent courts at Chennai alone.
18. The user agrees that Aavaranaa will not be liable for any default, delay or lapse occurring due to reasons of force majeure including war, risk, strike, theft, tempest, terrorist strikes, change of law or any act of God.
A lot of our designs use kalamkari and block print thechniques. We use only pue vegetable dyes for our kalamkari and block designs. Kalamkari fabrics are succeptable to fungus if kept unopened for a few months.To avoid this we recommend you air dry them from time to time. Natural dyes in reds and indigo’s will run color the first few washes. Kindly ensure you take special care to avoid staining.
The kalamkari sarees will have slight variation possibilities in color, design comparitive to the one in the website as they are hand paintings. Apart from, slight irregularities might be possible as those lovely saree has been hand painted using vegetable dyes..
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Aavaranaa and its affiliates harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of the site and your violation of our terms.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to Aavaranaa or to products you purchase through Aavaranaa shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in New Delhi, India; the only exception to that is if you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Aavaranaa’s intellectual property rights, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court in India or internationally, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.